Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Amazon sales link!

I love shopping on Amazon.com. I get lots of books there, but also do my Christmas shopping, and find all sorts of random things there for really great prices. I just had to track down a new part for our fridge, and Amazon's price was less than HALF of what Sears wanted for it!  I love that I don't have to leave the house and spend all of that time and gas money trying to track things down. I also love their associate program. If you use our link in the sidebar, a percentage of your purchase comes back to us to either put into a Reece's Rainbow fund for a child or family, or someday into our own adoption. We aren't quite at that point yet, but I hope we will be someday soon. To make things easy, please click the link and bookmark it! That way when you want to shop, you already have it handy. :) You can help orphans find their families and not spend a penny more than you would otherwise. How cool is that?

Here is a shortcut for you as well: http://www.tinyurl.com/amazon-adopt-fund