Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Almost there!!!

Our background checks came in the mail today and our finalized Homestudy copies came yesterday! USCIS immigration application is in the mail now. We are almost done with the paperchase!!! AHHHH! So excited. Now I pray everything we have done so far is good and does not need redone. Most of our dossier is in country already just waiting on these last pieces! We will mail all but the USCIS this week!

WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Can we get a little love in our grant in celebration??
http://reecesrainbow.org/52513/sponsorkroll

Now, for the most part, I can focus on the funding and getting the bedroom finished. We have a pretty good stash of clothes and toys. We have a portable highchair, and my mom has a full sized highchair and pack n play for us. She also procured a ton of Little Tykes outdoor stuff for us. A playhouse, a slide, a wagon, and a ride in car. We still need to get an umbrella stroller, car seats, disposable diapers (for when we get home and things are crazy), and a few more feeding supplies. I have the paint for the bedroom but have to figure out how I am going to paint it yet. It's a pretty unique lay out. I'd like to be creative and play off of that, but we will see.

I need to get sewing and make all of those quilts too, and bedding for the boy(s). Not enough hours in the day for the amount of nesting going on here. <grin>