Thursday, January 17, 2013

A few jewels for you

I promised back in November or December that I would post some of my Steampunk type handmade jewelry and things just got too busy. Well here are 2 of the sets I made. They are $25 each set (earrings and necklace) including postage in the USA.

The first is an antique copper, antique brass, and green set with a leaf pendant. The chain is 28" and is made to slip over your head. I can shorten it and add a clasp though if the buyer prefers. The earrings dangle 2" and I can change the style of hook if needed.


The second is also antique copper and antique brass in finish but has clear glass and blue (plastic I think) beads with a real antique key (not a reproduction). The chain on this one is 22" with about 3" extra for adjusting. The key is 1.5" long and not terribly heavy. The earrings dangle 1.5". 


Email me if you would like to purchase either of these sets or if you have any requests.