Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Still chugging along!

We had our individual interviews yesterday, and they must have gone well enough as our Social Worker said she would tell us if we had any major issues to address. Next is the home visit! We also need to get our physicals scheduled. That bill is another biggie just because of the number of us in the house. We need *seven* physicals. I am going to ask if they have a group rate when I make the appointment. lol One can dream, right?

I did up a few more owls a week or so ago and finally got to putting the final touches on them today. I didn't have them listed on Etsy by the time a dear friend saw them and spoke up for the set. I figured that I could share them with you anyway. This size is priced at $50 each including shipping, or in this case, $135 for the set. They are 12x12 on stretched canvas. Quirky little Snowy Owls. The sideways one is my favorite.


I have 3 more canvases this size already sketched out with owls. Two are Barred owls, the other is a little ground burrowing owl. The Barred owls are a 2 piece set, the burrowing owl is separate and I have a feeling that one is going to be very hard to part with. I'm having more fun with backgrounds now and it is so cute.

Hope you are staying warm! It has been hovering around 0 degrees here the last several days. I cannot wait for spring!