Thursday, May 30, 2013

We have been submitted!!!!!

OK so for those that don't know what that means, it means that our dossier (packet of priceless paperwork) has been submitted to the government of Jacob's country. Now we wait while they process it and get our appointment date! Travel has slowed down a bit this Spring though so we are anticipating August now instead of July like we had hoped. All in God's timing though. I am sure it will all work out fine but it does make the start of the kids' school year a bit more tricky. School supply shopping is such a chore, and I hate to leave that up to whoever is watching them, so we will need to get started on that soon.

That's all the news for now I guess. We do still have several fundraisers going to help us get finished up on our funding. Puzzle Pieces ($5 sponsorship per piece, donate to Reece's Rainbow through our link), Owl prints through my Etsy shop, Equine sculptures (also in my Etsy shop), and I plan to open the garage sale one last time as soon as the weather cooperates.

Thx a bunch!!!