Thursday, December 6, 2012

Good news!

I spoke with the Homestudy Agency that we are going to be using and they require half when we start and the rest at the home visit. That will let us start just a little bit earlier, and keep raising the rest. So the new *first* goal is $2100. By my calculations we should be over $650 or so when this week's auction ends. Plus I have some artwork income coming soon which I hope will bring us up to around $1300 or more. That would leave us with just $6-700 to raise for this first goal. Oh how I pray that it comes soon.

Can you share our fundraising FB page on your wall for us? Just once? I would be so very thankful!! And if you have already I wish I could hug you! Here is your huge cyber hug!

(((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))) 

Thank you!