Sunday, November 25, 2012

First week fundraising totals

I am so excited. In this first week we have 40 likes to our fundraising page, which has raised just over $160! We have also been getting more clicks on our Amazon link so we are up to $4.50 from that. I have an art piece almost finished that will go up for sale shortly. Then as soon as our page gets to 50 likes I will start posting some more items, such as jewelry, silver coins, purses, bags, etc. Next week may include some quilts depending on how much sewing time I get this week. My poor sewing machine has just been trucking along as I work on finishing some Christmas presents for some unsuspecting kiddos.

Our little 10 yr old twin daughters have even been helping. They have been the search crew for loose change around the house and have been making paper ornaments. Bless their little hearts, they did them all by themselves. I need to come up with an easy craft for them to assemble that takes a bit less glue (I think they used half a bottle of white glue).

We have also been getting a lot of exciting potential support from friends, which just warms my heart. Thank you all so much!